• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers to Cleveland *rumor*

slumdogmillionaire

they have a problem with people getting sick over there. lots of people getting staph infections. whatever it was caused kellen winslow's balls to swell up to the size of grapefruit.

if 2007 was due to him having mono, he could get something a wee bit worse.

browns is an afc north team and we won't be playing them for a couple years. they'll be struggling behind the steelers and ravens for a few years as well.

that would keep him at a safe distance from us and heaven knows there is plenty of room to grow there. established 3-4 team. still somewhat close to home. i could see it.

could be a win-win.

Before you guys try to ban me wait until tomorrow.....it will leak out. It will say the Panthers and Browns have agreed on a trade involving Julius Peppers. They can still announce it tomorrow and finalize it at the end of the month.

You're what, 15? Surely you have something better to do on a Friday night.

(then again, I guess not) :nonod:

If I'm not mistaken, you can't trade people until around the first of March, unless they've changed the rules in the last couple of years.

That's what I'm thinking. 30 teams may not be playing anymore. But it is still the 2008 season and the trade deadline is long gone. So I call B*U*L*L*S*H*I*T!

EDIT: I must read the whole thread before posting. But at least I wasn't wrong!

why would we not? it would make things easier all the way around if we did.

he is still under contract until sometime the end of february.

February 26th, I think.

Everything could very easily be worked out and ready to be signed as soon as possible. Happens all the time.

To Cleveland?? :smilielol5:

Ya after thinking about it, bringing Anderson over could happen.

Either way 95% sure this is a lie. :lol:

A good one tho!

I couldn't even track the IP address.

If he's using an IP blocker, take the alternate route. Leave standing orders with any mod who's online to lock and/or delete every single one of these stupid threads he starts. That way you deny him the attention he's looking for (and apparently can't get anywhere else).

Archived