• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

uhh Rivera is on crack

chknwing

Jesus Christ the ignorance on this board is fuging amazing.

He said that the young guys playing a lot will help provide quality depth. And, it will. Same thing happened with Hangman, etc..

He also mentioned looking at additions on the line as well.

Add another Guard to Gross, Wharton, Kalil and Otah will make a very solid line.

Gross did not deserve a Probowl. He lost alot of weight and his blocking suffered for it. Were you guys looking the other way when the qb was blindsided regularly during the season? Thats not acceptable. Otah, has been injured since day one, play through injury first season, and didnt play all last season. All the surgeries in the world wont fix an injury prone player.

Tell which LT's you think are better in the passing game. Gross isn't the best, but he's at least in the top 10-12 LT's in the NFL right now.

When I showed you proof that our OLine wasn't as bad as it appeared you ignored it. Seems you are fairly ignorant about things you don't really understand.

Your hilarious

2 out of 5 are Pro Bowlers.

That ain't bad.

I would say its great.

Our o-line sucks due to poor Coaching.

That is for sure our adjustments to things are elementary on offense

I thought he said that our line would be fine when healthy. Considering the injuries we had on the line I thought it played pretty well with a rookie qb that held the ball longer than needed.

And its hard to argue differently when we just sent two of them to the pro bowl.

soooo the team was 2-14 and its all on Clausen and Fox? wow just wow. The team is broken, it needs to be fixed, you cant say every player is good if the team sucks. Are you guys in denial? Not fixing the Oline is what Carolina did last season. And most of you were disgruntled about it. And now, after seeing how poorly the Oline played, your ok with it all of a sudden?

Jesus Christ the ignorance on this board is f**king amazing.

He said that the young guys playing a lot will help provide quality depth. And, it will. Same thing happened with Hangman, etc..

He also mentioned looking at additions on the line as well.

Add another Guard to Gross, Wharton, Kalil and Otah will make a very solid line.

I approve this message...

Two offensive lineman in the pro-bowl, how bad can it be?

Otah was out, Bernadeau wasn't suited for RG and Gross was coming off an injury... things got started slow but as the season went along they came together. Factor in that teams were coming after our rookie QB on just about every down and you've got a recipe that made our o-line look allot worse than it actually is.

Archived