• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

chris harris

gotsmart?

well, in an effort to break up the monotony of the peppers speculation, I thought I would ask a question. Is it me, or did chris harris seem to lose steam after the first few games? I know he is a great hard hitter and a good safety for us, but I was wondering if anyone knew the drop after the first few games.

This is what happens when you make great plays in the first few games, people start thinking you aren't doing your job when you are still playing pretty well.

He was probably second best in the secondary behind Gamble this past year, which is saying a lot.

Not many teams threw down the middle deep, they threw down the sidelines, primarily Lucas and Godfrey's side.

This is what happens when you make great plays in the first few games, people start thinking you aren't doing your job when you are still playing pretty well.

He was probably second best in the secondary behind Gamble this past year, which is saying a lot.

Not many teams threw down the middle deep, they threw down the sidelines, primarily Lucas and Godfrey's side.

dont misunderstand, as I said earlier I know he was a great safety for us this season, but last season and the first 3 or so games this past year he was a beast power hitter and caused a lot of fumbles. I was just wondering why seemingly that level of intensity dropped off.

one theory I thought of was that he might have had to make up for problems in the rest of the D. spreading himself thinner so he couldnt focus in one direction like before... but thats just a useless theory.

he was consistent throughout the season.. when the team started getting exposed, he still looked solid.. i think he had to compensate for Godfrey a bit though too..

No doubt the development of Godfrey hurt our team. That was to be expected though. When Godfrey had a good game our D was 50% better then when he had a bad one.

Archived