• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeff King

NJPanthers12

Respectfully disagree with your assessment of Rosario's blocking ability. There was a thread on here a while back that rated him very well. It is more the scheme.

King is steady. Nothing wrong with steady if you like the underneath stuff. If, however you want a vertical attack, steady is not the way you want to go. You will sacrifice blocking for the ability to attack deeper down the middle. Rosario is a deep threat. Shockey is a deep threat. Even Brarndoor is a deep threat. Jeff King, not so much.

King is a fine TE. He just happens to be in a bad situation. A vertical passing game is not his forte'. Unfortunately, his days just may be numbered here in Carolina. Altough it would not suprise me in the least that if the Panthers to cut Jeff, he will land a job on a team that still utilizes the traditional TE.

We need to keep Dante, very athletic TE who hasn't had his time to shine due to the Fox favoritism.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh wait...you're being serious?

Lololololol

Rosario has seen the field quite a bit. Unfortunitely for him, he is very inconsistent, otherwise he would have had even more play time, and might have deserved half the recognition many fans give him.

Respectfully disagree with your assessment of Rosario's blocking ability. There was a thread on here a while back that rated him very well. It is more the scheme.

The article quoted in that thread rated his pass-blocking abilities, not run-blocking. I daresay that the TE in this offense won't be doing much pass blocking.

Well, I have a source and that source tells me that not one of you mother fugers know a goddamn thing. When this lockout is over and when all of the chess pieces land on their appropriate squares we can once again talk about who's gonna whoop who's ass. Until then fug everyone of you mother fugers. out/

Archived