• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers have acquired Greg Olsen!(Update For #3rd Round Pick in 2012)

ammofan

Martz is notoriously famous for not using tight ends in his offense.(Does Vernon Davis ring any bells?)

TBH the whole bears offense does not match Martz style. Jay Cutler who the bears traded for is a horrible match for Martz's scheme which requires a smart accurate QB. Its going to be fun to watch Cutler melt down under Mad Martz.

35 pages? Seriously. Ya guys need some lives....

That being said, holy crap we have two qualtity tightends on the same freakin offense! Nobody saw this coming.

Id argue we don't need another reciever....let our young guys grow.

Hella exciting day for panther faithful!

OK then explain the other seasons? 612 yds, 574 yds and 391 yds. Not eye popping, not Mike Martz.

olsen is not a gates or witten period!! but he is a big target who has averaged over 10 yds per catch and scores td's in the red zone. he along with shockey take pressure off of guys like smith & make us more balanced on offense if we get solid qb play

Olsen is a very good te that can do it all. I wanted the panthers to draft him coming out of college. He is most definately a theat. With chud our offensive cord, olsen can improve to be better than most people realize.

Don't try to judge him by ANY bears offense. The bears have no offense.

I find it funny I still have the draft mag where it has us taking Olsen and having Beason as the player to disappoint :lol: but it's funny that we have both now and honestly if he pans out I think that saves us from having to use a pick early on next year on a TE.

Edit: just thought that out technically this is a TE draft pick next year :) but it's someone who's more sure

Seriously, whyinafug are yous arguing about who said what first and bustin people's balls tryin to give yous the scoop as soon as they get it? Especially when they're usually right?? Get over yourselves and try to talk about some football and the moves this team is making to put themselves in a position we havent seen in a while.. Like teh playoffs... Not this year per say, but its coming...

I couldnt read all 140 pages but damn.."I said it first" "Im more right than he is" "His sources are mah nuts" Yous sound like a bunch of kindergartners. What, you want to be line leader next? Tighten the fug up... Talk some football and revel in the fact that we're all Panther fans and we finally have reason to be excited...

Archived