• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why Atlanta Won

chknwing

Because they were at home and it was a must win game for them. They played like it. End of story. You can point fingers at whomever you want, Atlanta played a great game and when their backs were against the wall in the 4th quarter, they came out swinging. They shut down Steve Smith and no other WR for carolina stepped up. Carolina couldn't match their effort.

Because we sucked, period.

This^

The defense couldn't stop turner on stretch plays... All of the big runs came on stretch runs attacking the DE's and OLB's and it worked to perfection for Atlanta. I'd say 80 of Turner's yards came on the same exact stretch play.

That's just piss poor execution and tackling, then the offense turning the ball over 3 times.

I loved Cam "I've won 1 game" Newton's Primetime tribute. Your QB is an arrogant punk. He's all about himself. Classless, childlike, and egotistical. Enjoy losing with that jerk Panthers Nation.

ah bawww he's such a jerk

also if you feel that 'wins' are a qb statistic then you are dumb and probably a bad person too

Archived