• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Couples at Tackle? Discuss.

thunderraiden

I believe that him being able to do it at UNC-CHapel Hill shows that he can be that versatile player in a 3-4 or 4-3 scheme. I honestly believe that he may not be there at 9 for us to pick because of the simple fact that he will have a great combine, and some of those teams picking before us can't afford to pass him up.

The guy is going to be an IMPACT pass rusher off the edge. Could he contribute inside? Yeah. But that only adds to his value IMO. If he stays motivated and in shape he's going to be a good one. Wouldn't take him off the edge and try to convert him (just draft Brockers if that's your goal) but I would play him in long passing situations on the inside sometimes.

C-O-P-L-E-S

why do people keep spelling it wrong? is it that hard to spell.

Coples would be a major reach at 9. The most over-rated player in the draft. He is not good and I don't want him on the Panther's roster.

The simple fact that his EASY name is spelled wrong by the huddle now is enough to warrant the hunch that we'll draft him to be coached by Riviera, to work along side Connor when we RESIGN him. I just hope Steven Smith doesn't punch him in the face.

Archived