• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Espn Power Rankings

twylyght

You talking Saints** record this year or why a full offseason with a new coaching staff and scheme will make Carolina worse in the coming year?

umm no, im talking about our record from last year, which is why we are ranked where we are. i dont know why you are getting upset over fuging power rankings dood. i mean yeah i think we'll get better but i can live with that ranking for now. i know huddlers think the panthers are number 1 every day but still. its understandable where we are. id put us at around 15 or so if i were to make a list

We were higher earlier in the offseason because people assumed we would address our biggest needs at some point during the offseason. We haven't done that, hence the drop.

Actually we did.

Our horrific LB play was a MUCH BIGGER issue than DT. It contributed to the majority of the issues we had in the run game.

So the Saints went down 2 spots not having a first or second round pick and the player bounty punishment looming. Panthers went down 3 spots after having an excellent draft because Cam bought a condo? Fug you Sando. ESPN is starting the b.s early this season. What a p.o.s comment. Totally worthless.

We were higher earlier in the offseason because people assumed we would address our biggest needs at some point during the offseason. We haven't done that, hence the drop.

We didn't address the national view of what this team needed......the national view is still out of touch and not paying attention. Like when they wanted Fox to draft pass catching TEs every year when reality was Fox viewed TEs as blockers.

Go back and watch us in some of the beatdowns our D recieved.....there were more glaring issues than DT play.

Archived