• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sporting News Top 20 RBs

Car123

Hey, is this where I comment about the butthurt people in here? I mean really, not one Panthers player is your son, daughter, spouse, or sibling. Why do you guys get so defensive

over things like this?

Probably the same reason that you make stupid posts....because we feel like it.

Hey, is this where I comment about the butthurt people in here? I mean really, not one Panthers player is your son, daughter, spouse, or sibling. Why do you guys get so defensive over things like this?

Dude, ever since you moved to NYC i'm starting to question your Panther fan hood. All you do now is hate on Charlotte and Panther homers. You know damn well the Giants and Jets have homers like we do. Don't forget where you came from. Just cause you live in NYC now doesn't make you superior.

Hey, is this where I comment about the butthurt people in here? I mean really, not one Panthers player is your son, daughter, spouse, or sibling. Why do you guys get so defensive over things like this?

Because they're players of our team, we have an emotional connection with the Carolina Panthers AND the players.

Because someone is being paid to be flat out wrong.

trent has gotten no carries he made the list

i see your point but kind of like how a QB has to win playoff games to get some legitimacy a RB has to be the featured guy to gain some legitimacy. The Browns will probably run Richardson into the ground.

It's really sad but nobody will give a damn about Stewart until he gets big money from us or someone else. Then suddenly his stiff arm becomes amazing even though it's been there all along.

Who cares we know we have the best 2 back system. You add tolbert and cam and we have the most talented backfield and no one is a close second. I challenge anyone to name another team with 4 guys that talented at runnin the rock!!!!

Archived