• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

People happy about us facing a depleted Giants team.

SmootsDaddy89

Who cares about respect? What we need are wins, like enough to get into the playoffs.

All you can play are the games you are presented with. Win them and then worry about stuff like respect in the offseason.

Thank you! No offense OP, but your premise sucks. This is the NFL, you take wins however you can get them.....

Really?? Didn't a team up in Wisconsin win the SuperBowl a couple of years ago with like 15 players on IR?

Injuries are a part of the game, and the best teams win regardless. And to be honest, Diehl and Bradshaw aren't that big a deals. Nicks being out hurts, but I wouldn't count out their passing game as long as "Brother Eli" is out there. The only injuries NY can't absorb is at QB and on their DL. That's the heart and soul of both sides of the ball for them. As it is for most teams.

To put it in perspective, I'd still like our chances if Lafell, Bell and DLo couldn't play tonight. I can't compare Nicks to 89... He just ain't that guy.

Archived