• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte is the worst sports town in the galaxy

SCP

About 12 years or so ago, I went to a Dodgers/Braves game in Los Angeles. Braves fans made up a significant portion of the crowd. My guess would be around 10 thousand. So Los Angeles is definitely the worst sports town.

I couldn't put a town that has the Los Angeles Lakers fanbase/history at the top of the worst sport's town list.

A good start would be for the fans to learn about the game of football. Not cheering when the offense is trying to set up, going crazy to help out the defense via noise, not wearing a murderer's jersey, not wearing a drunk's jersey, showing up before the game starts, staying until the end of the game (OH MY GOD THAT EXTRA 30 MINUTES IN THE CAR WILL BE THE END OF ME), not selling PSL's to opposing fans while Panthers fans are searching, not lifting and putting down the toilet seat when going to the bathroom, not calling everybody that thinks Cam has room to improve a racist, not believing anything on the Huddle...

We've sure got a ways to go :(

About 12 years or so ago, I went to a Dodgers/Braves game in Los Angeles. Braves fans made up a significant portion of the crowd. My guess would be around 10 thousand. So Los Angeles is definitely the worst sports town.

There are 22 Million People in Southern California. It is not that hard to find 10,000 Braves fans.

What can you do? It's a transplant town. Without the transplants and executives, Charlotte probably wouldn't be close to what it is and we wouldn't even have pro teams. It's a catch-22. Like others have said, only thing to fix this is to start winning.

Archived