• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well, we have waited long enough to play the Raiders...BLACK WIDOW, come on downnnnnn

Hotsauce

Nope. Not enough curvature to justify the thick. If you're flat, at least be skinny. And I love redneck women, but indoor boxing matches and Edward 40-hands on your photo stream? Just looking at her I can taste the Milwaukee's Best Light and Camels. I don't think I have high standards. I just have standards. You fellas calling us young bucks naive for not wanting to plug that hole, go sit in the corner and think about your life for a second.

And as far as women looking different in 20 years, I adhere to the Momma rule. Look at her Momma; that will be her when she's 40.

I think I'm in love now

Nope. Not enough curvature to justify the thick. If you're flat, at least be skinny. And I love redneck women, but indoor boxing matches and Edward 40-hands on your photo stream? Just looking at her I can taste the Milwaukee's Best Light and Camels. I don't think I have high standards. I just have standards. You fellas calling us young bucks naive for not wanting to plug that hole, go sit in the corner and think about your life for a second.

And as far as women looking different in 20 years, I adhere to the Momma rule. Look at her Momma; that will be her when she's 40.

i honest to god shop at food lion because they're the only grocery store in town that carries six packs of colt 45

what standards?

Papa...tell us about...the before time.

Seriously though I wish I could have seen this place back then.

it was grand. first, almost no trolls on the main board. second, almost no noobish posters making retread threads for the fiftieth time. if they managed to get an opening shot out, they didn't last long as they got neg repped to hell and couldn't leave the smack forum.

my first post here in 2006 got neg repped actually. it was something about "bitchslapping the eagles in the playoffs" and c0r wasn't a fan.

Archived