• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where we pick in the draft scenarios is good or REALLY good

SIGCHI222

Regardless of where we pick we absolutely need to hit on both our first and second round selections. I'm talking instant upgrades and immediate plug and play guys that can start from day one and make an impact.

At this point we have some pretty glaring holes on the offensive line, WR, DT, CB, S. For this reason, depending on where we pick, it all comes down to best player available at any of those positions. People would hate on Warmack at guard in the first but he is an elite blue chip prospect that would sure up our interior line and allow us to impose our will on opposing teams. Protecting our number one asset in Cam Newton should be a priority. We need to keep him healthy and upright if we want to compete week in and week out.

That being said, I think outside of the offensive line our secondary is the weakest group on this team. No one knows if Gamble will be back next season for certain. There are no great Safety prospects in this draft and a couple corners that could warrant a pick around 8-16.

Right now there is no telling which position we go. I think it all depends on where we select and who the best player is at a position of need at that time.

The draft will be exciting this year yet again.

It's lose not loose Jesus H. Christ!

Don't forget... we need to draft a player that is Dominate.... or is it, he Dominants the line at the point of attack? I forget which is the way most people screw it up.

Dominate is a verb

Dominant is an adverb or adjective.

Oh, and it's a moot point - not mute. Mute is a person who can't speak. Moot is a point not relevant... aka dead horse.

Sorry all, but these quirks drive me nuts. For the most part, I try to avoid being a grammar and spelling nazi, but when reading, they sound like a 2nd grader is trying to write this stuff.

Don't forget... we need to draft a player that is Dominate.... or is it, he Dominants the line at the point of attack? I forget which is the way most people screw it up.

Dominate is a verb

Dominant is an adverb or adjective.

Oh, and it's a moot point - not mute. Mute is a person who can't speak. Moot is a point not relevant... aka dead horse.

Sorry all, but these quirks drive me nuts. For the most part, I try to avoid being a grammar and spelling nazi, but when reading, they sound like a 2nd grader is trying to write this stuff.

Here's another personal favorite...the media is bias. No they're not, they're biased. And there's always JOAT'S pet peeve, alot.

I have read the same issues with him from multiple scouting sites.

He is believed to be solid at the point if attack, but lacks the explosiveness to be disruptive. He struggles getting off the first block.

I have seen several sites that have him as luw as the 2nd Round.

DT is one of the most difficult to scout and gauge coming out if college....why so many highly drafted DT's never pan out.

Really? When I was watching videos of him that's what stuck out the most, his ability to shed blocks seemed excellent.

Archived