• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talib?

PantherAZ

I know this has been discussed before, but didn't see this link. It seems like all of Pat Y's articles are gloom and doom about the Panthers cap situation, but now he's advocating signing Talib. Is he bipolar?

Discuss.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/45664/a-fix-for-carolina-at-cb

He's a good corner, but he's got some really troubling off the field stuff. Unless you can get him at a contract you can walk away from at any point, which is unlikely, I wouldn't mess with him.

NFL contracts aren't guaranteed. We can walk away at a most any point. The key is getting money up front vs in yearly (non guaranteed) salary.

NFL contracts aren't guaranteed. We can walk away at a most any point. The key is getting money up front vs in yearly (non guaranteed) salary.

Yeah, that's what I was saying I imagine that he will be in fairly high demand this offseason meaning that if we want him, it'll involve a good amount of guaranteed money. Unless he can be gotten on what amounts to a year to year proposition, I don't really want him.

Archived