• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Omiyale visiting Panthers

Gabeking

No argument from me there lol.

Lol well with that being said I think frank would bring some versatility and depth like some one already said we could sign him and cut a few others like garry williams jeff byers and some others. I just hope gettleman can find a way to upgrade the oline recieving core our dt group and our defensive backfield that's a lot to accomplish in one offseason hope he can get it done

I wonder how pantherclaw mentally justifies getting on each day and seeing that literally everyone thinks his opinions are moronic but him.

"they just don't see the truth!! every single person on that website other than me is just an idiot!!"

I'm convinced he's a PFFL alt

Patherclaw is not an alt but a guy who has been around for quite a while. Instead of making fun of him perhaps you could try to find the nugget of knowledge mixed with the sarcasm and brusque tone. Most posters who are not trolls are worth engaging with conversation starters instead of ridicule and baiting behavior.

Just sayin.....................................................

I wonder how pantherclaw mentally justifies getting on each day and seeing that literally everyone thinks his opinions are moronic but him.

"they just don't see the truth!! every single person on that website other than me is just an idiot!!"

how often do you tell yourself the same thing you accuse me of?

I know common sense is no longer a common virtue.

You are nuts. Bell wasn't bad in his rookie year for being an UDFA and he IMPROVED last year. Thats all you can ask for from a player in 2 years

Bell has improved. Where have i said he hasn't?

What's wrong with bringing in competition?

That is what makes players and teams get better.

Frank is no all pro, but he is a capable starter at right tackle.and guard.

Gross is not being cut regardless! Why? Because you don't cut your starting LT unless you have a viable replacement. At least not if you want your QB to see game 16 in one piece.

Why not?

The Panthers cut their depth at linebacker, opting to keep 2 LBs who have missed 2 of their last 3 seasons.

The Panthers cut one of their starting DTs without a viable replacement.

The Panthers cut one of their starting CBs without a viable replacement.

It's not as though this is an all-pro O-line we're talking about. They basically suck along the O-line, so almost anything is an improvement.

Archived