• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Have you ever reached a point where you were actually going to switch teams?

ThatNiggaManny

The only time I switch teams was when the NFL awarded Charlotte a franchise. I was a Steeler fan but being born and raised in North Carolina I am a ride or die fan for the teams from North Carolina. Before I would root for another team I would stop watching football all together.

The question should've been have you ever THOUGHT about switching teams. I'm pretty sure half the board would say "yes they did" during the end of the Fox and Hurney years.

2010 was haaaard to watch. From Clausen to BSP. But I still yelled and cheered like an idiot.

Was a huge 49ers fan growing up being from San Francisco. Moved to NC when i was 10. Became a Panthers fan soon after, much to my fathers' chagrin. He now roots for the Panthers, but it's not his favorite team. When we play the 49ers this coming season; if we win i will call him everyday, if we lose i probably won't talk to him for the rest of the football season.

I will root for the Panthers until the day I die.

When I was young I was a Baltimore Colts fan. Huge Unitas fan. Bert Jones days. Then when cry baby Elway didn't want to play in Baltimore and Robert Irsay up and left Baltimore over night I was a fan without a team. That was about the time LT went to the Giants plus the 1st wife was from Long Island. I became a Giant fan. Then in 93 when Carolina got a team I switched immediately. I have been a loyal Panther fan and will remain loyal until I die or they leave Carolina whichever comes first.

I won't say never because too many teams have moved around since I was young and you never know.

Archived