• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jags new uniforms = FUGLY

CatMan72

Show me they aren't?

We have a dated 90's look. No pop, no history to back them up (Steelers/Bears/Packers), they are dated and dull.

At least the Jag's Uni's have a little energy.

The Jags have history?

I'm not saying I don't want our uniforms updated at some point, but using the Jags as a comparison is laughable.

They are awesome. Only thing I found questionable was the gold helmet, seems a bit tacky, but hey, they have options which we don't, and that's all that matters. For the most part, I find them to be an upgrade. The font is ICE COLD. The logo was corny from the jump but the unis definitely do it a favor and make it look better than what it really is.

Still waiting on a flat/matte black helmet for us and then I will shut up.

Show me they aren't?

We have a dated 90's look. No pop, no history to back them up (Steelers/Bears/Packers), they are dated and dull.

At least the Jag's Uni's have a little energy.

Our uniforms are badass. Just wait till they roll out blue top/black pants like they said they would. I don't want us to be like the Jags who continue to change their uniform just so people will still look at them while they lose.

130131_askbryan_inside.jpg

blackpants.jpg

Archived