• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who did you totally whiff on?(humble pie thread)

panther4life

Jesse Williams I was hoping he would be around in the second and went in fourth. Heard Mayock say something about injury concerns. Of course many on this site swore he wouldn't last till 44.

Edit: worse than remembered Jesse went in 5th.

HT: Chknwing

Jesse Williams I was hoping he would be around in the second and went in fourth. Heard Mayock say something about injury concerns. Of course many on this site swore he wouldn't last till 44.

I missed on Jesse Williams as well. Had him as a 2nd round talent, He was drafted in the 5th.

I missed on Jesse Williams as well. Had him as a 2nd round talent, He was drafted in the 5th.

I'm imagining Bwood's face right now. :D

I whiffed big time on Star and Floyd. I thought for sure that a team would either draft them BPA or trade up to draft them. I'm glad I'm wrong.

What did I miss on? Said we would take Star if he were there. I thought Vaccaro would go in the top 20 and that we might pick him if we didn't go with star or an offensive tackle. I thought Cyprien wasn't as good and wasn't a first rounder, was barely right about that one. I thought all the offensive hogs would be gone by our pick. Said Austin would be gone by our pick.

So I guess I was wrong on Allen. I thought he might be a second rounder and instead he was taken in the third. Thought we would take a DB/WR in the second. Didn't think we would take a RB at all. Other than that, things went pretty much as I expected.

Honey Badger. Was thinking late, late rounder if drafted at all.

EJ Manuel, but I may end up being right about that in due time.

Floyd, figure him to be a top 15 pick, and likely ours unless Star fell to us....thank god.

fug honey badger.

That's just an example of how media can manipulate a worthless midget asshole into being more desirable than what he is.

Did you hear the NFL Network interview immediately after he was drafted? He was high or severely retarded or both.

Archived