• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who did you totally whiff on?(humble pie thread)

panther4life

I thought the Jags would have took Geno in the second round and they didnt, would have been a good situation to go into with that oline, MJD, and the receivers. Blaine Gabbert is a lucky SOB.

Can't decide who blows worse, Weeden, Sanchez, Clausen, or Gabbert....wait Bradford sucks BAD too.

What did I miss on? Said we would take Star if he were there. I thought Vaccaro would go in the top 20 and that we might pick him if we didn't go with star or an offensive tackle. I thought Cyprien wasn't as good and wasn't a first rounder, was barely right about that one. I thought all the offensive hogs would be gone by our pick. Said Austin would be gone by our pick.

So I guess I was wrong on Allen. I thought he might be a second rounder and instead he was taken in the third. Thought we would take a DB/WR in the second. Didn't think we would take a RB at all. Other than that, things went pretty much as I expected.

its a what you missed on thread, not I was right on everything except this one.

fug honey badger.

That's just an example of how media can manipulate a worthless midget asshole into being more desirable than what he is.

Did you hear the NFL Network interview immediately after he was drafted? He was high or severely retarded or both.

I saw that and and was thinking "something is wrong with this guy". Then I realized who it was and it made sense

i didn't feel comfortable making any absolute statements about really anyone an most of my debating had to do with just not ruling any scenario out because i knew this was going to be unpredictable.

i mean i might have made a bold statement or two that someone might remember and will probably bring up, but obviously they cared about it more than me if they remembered. i don't remember being right about anything either. i just have a short term memory about that kind of thing.

i do think, tho, that no one knew how things were going to shake out, not even with the panthers draft because we were working with incomplete knowledge as to what our board was going to look like and what other teams would do as far as picks and trades and how that would effect our draft choices. anyone who thinks they called it are just plain lucky because it just as easily could have been completely different.

chest beating and crow feeding always make me laugh around this place because it's always a matter of a blind squirrel finding a nut and that includes me in those rare moments my talking out of my ass actually amounted to something.

Archived