• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

kasay to retire today...as a panther.

I can't put it top 3.  Let's see, in no particular order...

Armanti Edwards

Everette Brown

Jimmy Clausen

Eric Shelton

DeAngelo Williams contract

Jon Beason contract

Fua/McClain

Dwayne Jarrett

I'll give him a pass on Keary Colbert and Otah as both guys proved early on that they had the talent to be starters in the NFL if they had the want to.

The rest of the NFL saved Hurney from his ultimate fail.  Word is that he was trying like hell to trade our next year's 1st rounder to trade up to take Clausen.  Just think about it... he tried to trade what would end up being the #1 overall pick for Jimmy fugin Clausen.  Just think about the situation we'd be in right now if that would've happened.  Absolutely hopeless.

Everette Brown should be at the top.  We gave up a first for him.  Armanti has at least played and we only gave up a second for him.

releasing him was the right thing to do. replacing him with the scrubs we replaced him with was the mistake.

that said....

to the last of the originals and one of the greatest of all time....standing-ovation-o.gifthank you, kasay.

i taught his kids how to swim at carmel country club. instead of a best buy gift card like the other parents, he gave me a bible.

he gave people bibles on halloween. 

ive got like six bibles somewhere that john kasay gave me. 

i remember his legs being huge. 

Archived