• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

is this an indication of something to come about deangelo?

pantherfan82

Guest HelloWorld

For a 2nd and 3rd? Pile up some picks in 2014 wouldn't be so bad. Having our moment in the sun too. Deangelo will be alright whatever it means.

He told me personally that hes taking it down because he and Whitie arent friends anymore. They got in a fight this weekend when Whitie was over staying the night and they had a debacle over who's lego it was. Sorry guys

:D

You really think they'd restructure him then trade him 2 weeks later? No. More likely he's either tired of doing the social media thing, wanting to concentrate on football since OTAs are up, or not getting enough interest on there to maintain it.

I do not think Dwill has been traded base off some off the wall obscure Facebook post.

However to answer your question, yes, I do think a trade is a possibility due to the contract restructure. It makes more sense for a team to trade for him now, more than ever, because they won't have to pick up the entirity of Hurney's half retarded contract. Personally I am all for seeing what kind of trade value he has, and picking up some draft picks.

You do not win championships by hanging on to aging veterans, in areas you have depth in already. You trade your aging talent and build through the draft, saving your money on a few superstar caliber players.

See the Patriots as a prime example of this.

Archived