• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Memorial Day Weekend

Johnny Rockets

Heading to Lake Lure tomorrow in the AM.

I used to spend my summers there as a dance instructor until a jealous vacationer saw this girl sneaking out of my bungalow one morning, and in an act of retribution, tells management that I'm is responsible for a theft the evening before, knowing I would not furnish my real whereabouts.

I heard that the Father of the girl eventually became a New York City detective named Lennie. 

Finishing up homework tonight and heading to Marion to our camper tomorrow morning.  Just found out that my wife sold our camper, bought another site, and we are getting a 5th wheel next week. :)

Plan on smoking a brisket, ribs, and four pork butts!  Going to be a great weekend!

Finishing up homework tonight and heading to Marion to our camper tomorrow morning.  Just found out that my wife sold our camper, bought another site, and we are getting a 5th wheel next week. :)

Plan on smoking a brisket, ribs, and four pork butts!  Going to be a great weekend!

Wait a minute... You just found out your wife sold your camper, bought another camp site and a new 5th wheel?

Really dude???

Just got back from Vegas a few hours ago. Was there since Thursday. Got to watch Lala Vazquez drop a few g's at a time on the 1k minimum blackjack tables at the Wynn. Must be nice to have a spouse who makes 100+ million. Saw some guy win over 20k on one hand then top the dealer $500 and tipped the dealer on the next table who had nothing to do with his hand 500 as well.

Ran into Metta World Peace at the stateline. He was still limping and was a very cool dude.

Futures odds fluctuates depending on the hotel you go to. Wynn had Panthers at 45/1 while Monte Carlo had 20/1.

Archived