• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heart breaker?

Strawman

CJ/Hardy....they generated better pressure than anyone last year. Don't see a repeat of that and people are assuming they will be even better...which I don't think realistic. Plus, people are asking for unrealistic play to begin with to mask the joke of the secondary.

I'm gonna go with "No Heartbreak"

Star: will play outstanding for uas an make 3 of 3

Short: will play great as he rotates with D Edwards.

Cam: has continued to impress and will continue to do so this year.

WR: I don't have a lot of faith in Gettis although I hope that he can return to form but if he doesn't, I believe one of the other WR will fill the spot.

Secondary: will be filled as a group, which will make slightly more difficult for offenses.

RB: best backfield in the NFL

The secondary will be the biggest disappointment.  You could throw over the top against Carolina last year and nothing has changed in that department.  Teams will avoid the middle of the field with Luke Kuechly roaming around and that fact alone might decrease his stats.  Will that make him a disappointment too?  Only time will tell.

The secondary will be the biggest disappointment.  You could throw over the top against Carolina last year and nothing has changed in that department.  Teams will avoid the middle of the field with Luke Kuechly roaming around and that fact alone might decrease his stats.  Will that make him a disappointment too?  Only time will tell.

The only problem with that is it doesn't matter if they avoid the middle of the field. Keek is a sideline to sideline guy. He makes plays regardless of where they are.

The secondary will be suspect until proven otherwise, but like it has been said a million times before our front 7 will only help them.

It was a misdiagnosis- there is no heart problem.

...Add PhD to Jackoffofalltrades reperoire...I'm concerned about it because if it surfaces again the

implication is huge and will be detrimental to the progress we are making.... if everyone plays to

their potential won't be no heartbreak...

Archived