• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

the kraken is frustrated...

didn't see this posted...

GQ @ItsGHardy 4 Jul

Tell me this why is it that when highlights come on about us starting fast this yr we only show Cam @Blafell1 and @gregolsen82 ...cont

GQ @ItsGHardy 4 Jul

You people know these mother frz ( love all three guys like brothers) but dang can u at least show the d line and star for god sake ..cont

GQ @ItsGHardy 4 Jul

You don't have to put the kraken on tv but at least make it more than passing and catching. This is my official statement espn is...cont

GQ @ItsGHardy 4 Jul

Turning football into. Circus if it hasn't already done so (call me optimistic about the game I love) it's about balance and equal ...cont

GQ @ItsGHardy 4 Jul

Distribution of responsibility u can't score without the ball guys u need 22

What he is saying is true but there is a reason the QB position is arguably the most important on the team. Plus most good QB are the faces of their franchises so as long as Cam remains the face of the franchise, the media seeking to show any news on the panthers will show Cam.

i usually don't like when players talk out except in certain scenarios.

but i hope this is firing up that defense. I hope he is saying this to other players in person not just twitter. make the media have to show you guys (J.J. Watt, Clay Matthews, ect.)

I know he is good but he needs to play really well if he wants that kind of media love. Take Luke for eg, he's getting props for the DROY performance he gave up and now when our defense gets talked about, he's the one that's mentioned. If Kraken and co continue to tear up QBs, ala the hit on Palmer, I'm sure they'll be getting more highlights.

He makes good points. Consistency is something we need more of from both sides of the ball though. If our DL doesn't give QB's like Brady Quinn all day to throw and allow him to look like an all pro, that'd be a start.

Archived