• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Ravens Gameday Thread

Zod

Ravens have 71 pts. and 9 TD's so far. We've got 33 and 3. I know it's 2 preseason games but I think I'll just watch a rerun or two.

dangers of preseason and accurate reasoning.  the raven offense in three quarters this preseason (eight drives),  has produced one touchdown, two turnovers (both interceptions) and three three-and-outs. 

panthers first string offense in 11 drives has produced one TD, 3 FG, one interception so basically both offenses have a lot to prove.

Ravens have 71 pts. and 9 TD's so far. We've got 33 and 3. I know it's 2 preseason games but I think I'll just watch a rerun or two.

dangers of preseason and accurate reasoning.  the raven offense in three quarters this preseason (eight drives),  has produced one touchdown, two turnovers (both interceptions) and three three-and-outs. 

panthers first string offense in 11 drives has produced one TD, 3 FG, one interception so basically both offenses have a lot to prove.

To piggyback off of Pryd's point, I've watched the Ravens games on the NFLN's replays and from what I saw, the majority of those gaudy numbers came from Tyrod Taylor late in games.

To piggyback off of Pryd's point, I've watched the Ravens games on the NFLN's replays and from what I saw, the majority of those gaudy numbers came from Tyrod Taylor late in games.

Spot on my friend.....now I can see why Zod made you a mod.  You are wise beyond your years.

Let me start it off for all the excuse makers..."it's only preseason!"

Carolina Huddle members:

After Preaseason Game 1:

"OUR D-LINE IS NASTY!!! MONSTERZ INC.!!!!! OUR D IS GUNNA BE SO SICK THIS YEAR!!!!"

After Preseason Game 2:

"its only preason lolz who cares. Doesnt count"

Archived