• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your Captains...

CarolinaNCSU

We all like to pick on Hurney and he may not of drafted that well overall and he gave out some crazy contracts.

But he also had the balls to draft Cam Newton when there were plenty of detractors and he picked Kuechly when I believe Coples was still on the board.

For all of his faults he drafted the two guys that will define our offense and defense for the next 10 years. For that I will always give him a smidgen of credit and is why I don't parrot all the Hurney bashing that goes on around here.

We all like to pick on Journey and he may not of drafted that well overall and he gave out some crazy contracts.

But he also had the balls to draft Cam Newton when there were plenty if detractors and he picked Kuechly when I believe Coples was still on the board.

For all of his faults he drafted the two guys that will define our offense and defense for the next 10 years. For that I will always give him a smidgen of credit and is why I don't parrot all the Hurney bashing that goes on around here.

Journey did our drafts? Wow, never knew that.

Sml stands for smith mountain lake? And no it won't be Beasons last year. He just didn't get the nod over Cam because Cam has taken on that roll. Captains are chosen by the players so this has no bearing on the front office . If beason will take a pay cut to reflect his production with an option for incentives( because he is the beast) he stays forever.

If Beason can get healthy and play at a high level....I expect he would want to go be a MLB and the man somewhere else. And get paid for such a gig.

2 LBs got the nod over him....it wasnt Cam getting edging him out

If Beason can get healthy and play at a high level....I expect he would want to go be a MLB and the man somewhere else. And get paid for such a gig.

2 LBs got the nod over him....it wasnt Cam getting edging him out

The point isn't who got the C. Beason hasn't played in two seasons and Davis and Kuechly played really well last year. In this situation you can have your cake and eat it too. He will stay with a solid effort this season. Beason has shown himself to be reasonable and logic says that will not end.

Kuechly is the new leader of the defense, deal with it. If the rumors are true about this being Beason's last year, then this was needed.

lol oh ok, Im going to have to really set out to deal with that JT. It what it is, Im not worried about it one way or another. Why are you so defensive about it? haha

Keuchley is the leader of the defense now. Beason is the one that has to adjust.

Guess we'll see who the choose to interview when they need a face of the team at NFL channel, ESPN and the others.

adjust? lol he should feel like a weight is off his shoulders. Being a leader fuggin blows.

lol oh ok, Im going to have to really set out to deal with that JT. It what it is, Im not worried about it one way or another. Why are you so defensive about it? haha

Guess we'll see who the choose to interview when they need a face of the team at NFL channel, ESPN and the others.

adjust? lol he should feel like a weight is off his shoulders. Being a leader fuggin blows.

More interviews= leader? What the fug are you talking about?

Archived