• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looking at NE. How will we fare against Brady if the front can't get any pressure?

janderson20vt

"In his previous 11 seasons as the Patriots’ starter, Brady never had a completion rate lower than 60 percent and never had a passer rating lower than 85. This year Brady’s completion rate is 55.4 percent and his passer rating is 75.3. He’s also on pace to be sacked 46 times this season, which would top his previous high of 41 in his first year as the Patriots’ starter."

From PFT a couple weeks ago, and that was before they lost their starting RT Vollmer.

I respect the pats but I don't fear them if the Saints Defense could get pressure on him I know our Defense can't and we don't blitz as much as they do. I think we will let our front four do the most work with trying to get to him. And I said it before in another game I don't see our Offense playing like that again the 49ers Defense is not an easy team to score points on.

If Brady has all day they will score a lot of points. Brady hates getting hit however so we need to smack him around a little bit. Otherwise he will be completely content to dink and dunk his way down the field all night.

When we start hitting Brady I will almost guarantee the flags will be flying. We'll be playing at home so hopefully the refs. give us a little slack (but I'm not going to be expecting it).

Thought that was San Frans

Kap- Sacked 15 times going into yesterday

Brady- Sacked 26 times

We got Kap SIX times yesterday.

Guess they jumped them after we Wrecked Kaepernick 

Brady doesn't have the WR's they have had in the past.  Got have the guys open on those 3 step drops. 

Our Front 4 Monstars INC is better at getting pressure than any DL in the League.  And Luke/Davis are more than capable of guarding the TE etc on these short dumps

Arguably best O-Line in the league. Will be a challenge for sure.

The #Panthers held #Niners to FOUR total yards in the 4th quarter. That's the best defense in the sport.

the 3 step drop is the key to the original West Coast offense. that and the dink and dunks is to offset the speed rush. so now a few things come into play.

i expect a handful of zone blitzes are sprinkled in. we saw it yesterday on a delayed safety blitz. it was called at the right time.

this will make Tommy Boy have to think more to the outside which is where Squank is NOT at it. He likes to roam the middle and pull a db away from the slot or the deep sidelines.

on offense, we have to have some C-Span boringly long drives and chew up a ton of clock. a special team or def td wouldn't hurt either.

im making my prediction right here. Panthers 27-Pats 20

Archived