• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Bucs and the Ginger Giraffe are coming to BofA

SCP

The women of the Ndebele tribe in Africa take a lifetime to stretch their necks out by adding a ring each year. Mike Glennon, the Ginger Giraffe, accomplished neck elongation before his pubescent years. It is my hope that our d-line makes Glennon eat his neckface. Suck it Buc fans.

Panthers 24

Bucs 21

Happy Thanksgiving Panther Nation. I'm out until Sunday.

Hmmmmmm!!!! Did you say Ginger Giraffe? I didn't realize he was an NFL Qb. Seems he's one of my jungle friends.

1379732_544028965681556_1535863692_n.jpg

lol butthole of america.  i thought that was pittsburgh.

as a fan, this honestly was one of your weaker ones, but it's essentially national lazy day tomorrow, so it's forgiven. 

i do expect you to be in rare form next week though.

his saints one will be epic..dont worry.

glennon%2520neck.JPG

1. UPPER FLUOROMENTIUM: The body diverts excess lipids here, where they are metabolized into interceptions and Belk Bowl invitations.

2. AD FONTES: A sensory organ that glows bright red whenever Detroit Lions apparel is near.

3. CHROMOSPHERE: 12,000 square feet of commercial real estate available for short-term rent. For the month of December it is home to "Tom O'Brien's Holiday Craft Fair," the nation's largest exporter of wide ruled paper.

4. BEECHCRAFT G-18S: A permanent rift in the chromosphere and thermal layer, formed by the wreckage of Air Cortez Flight 37 in 1984. There were no injuries in the air disaster, as the plane had been stolen by actor Tom Hulce, who successfully parachuted to safety.

5. THERMAL LAYER: The power behind a quarterback's throw comes not from his arm but from a solid base, and this is Glennon's. The thermal layer generates 450 megawatts except when Glennon is sleeping, when it is used as a small claims court.

6. LOWER FLUOROMENTIUM: Vestigial, but scientists believe it was used in prehistoric Glennon to distract predators by emitting a surprisingly catchy all-marimba version of "Brick House."

7. VITREOUS REGION: A series of interconnected cartilaginous structures used for structural support. Shut down by order of a federal court after it was used to film several unauthorized action movie sequels, including Universal Solderer and Passenger Fifty-Leven.

8. PIOTR'S CANALS: Natural hollows in the vitreous region caused by erosion, Piotr's Canals are home to several species of prairie gopher not found anywhere else in the world.

The women of the Ndebele tribe in Africa take a lifetime to stretch their necks out by adding a ring each year. Mike Glennon, the Ginger Giraffe, accomplished neck elongation before his pubescent years. It is my hope that our d-line makes Glennon eat his neckface. Suck it Buc fans.

Panthers 24

Bucs 21

Happy Thanksgiving Panther Nation. I'm out until Sunday.

1174517_684240328253921_376813026_n.jpg

not trying to get nothing started but I just want to observe the SCP smack thread and its relation to how well we play..

The Smack thread appears and we go on a 7 game win streak...

Strong showings for first 4 and then SF and SCP barely gets a thread in at all.. in fact had a Sub poster and then added - Result we win by 1

Then the week after vs Pats - He posts the smack but is pretty weak - Result: win on final drive and picked up flag

Then last week vs Miami - He basically gives no smack because he lived there and loves Miami - Result: we win on final drive again (and albeit not the game decider, there was another flag picked up)

So....   This week's is the weakest ever and I'm torn as to the juju here!   A) We win because he posted an (although very poor effort) smack thread or B) We've barely won on poor efforts by SCP and since this one is soooooo weak we may actually lose

Once again, I am not making a prediction, but i think we will know the definitive answer as to this coorelation on Sunday!

If we do lose... SCP, stop messing with the juju!

Archived