• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

While in the dome, a guy with a Steelers Jersey called the police on me

Hotsauce

I made 2 very well put together signs IMO. I held them up during time outs, commercial breaks, etc.

Midway through the 1st quarter, the head of security came into my row and said there were "complaints" from "fans" about my signs. I told him that I had followed NFL rules, showed him the signs, and told him I wasn't holding them up while the game was going on. He was like "ok then", and walked back over to the tunnel enterance. The security guard was met by a raging older man wearing a Steelers Jacket, flapping his arms and yelling back at the security guard. The guard walked off, the guy turned to me, gave me a horrible evil eye, and left the game, never to return!

TL:DR the dome had a steelers fan that was so irate with me holding signs, I made him leave the game.

I made 2 very well put together signs IMO. I held them up during time outs, commercial breaks, etc.

Midway through the 1st quarter, the head of security came into my row and said there were "complaints" from "fans" about my signs. I told him that I had followed NFL rules, showed him the signs, and told him I wasn't holding them up while the game was going on. He was like "ok then", and walked back over to the tunnel enterance. The security guard was met by a raging older man wearing a Steelers Jacket, flapping his arms and yelling back at the security guard. The guard walked off, the guy turned to me, gave me a horrible evil eye, and left the game, never to return!

TL:DR the dome had a steelers fan that was so irate with me holding signs, I made him leave the game.

These fug tards need to quit going to games to show off when their team isn't playing. Speaking of teams not playing, enjoy your offseason Pittsburgh. They have the worst fans of any sport.

Archived