• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - 49ers Playoff Gameday Thread

Zod

they had plenty of chances to play through it.

i really  cant see blaming the refs for the loss, they just kept it from being easy the first half and carolina did the rest in the second

Out coached and out played by a better team.....No other way around it.

49ers fans who are proud of this "victory" are only fooling themselves. Have a good time getting stomped in Seattle. You were caressed and coddled into the next round. It was obvious from the start that you needed " help" and you got a lot and then some. The fix was in and everybody including Joe Buck and Aikman as well as the viewing public saw it. They called nothing on you guys. It was disgusting an reminds me of the WWF to say the least. You guys suck!!!

Panthers: I'm proud of you. You have to play the refs sometimes and when they've already got commercials showing Kap going to Seattle and the mass media setting these clowns up you already know. Jerry needs to stop trying to take money out of the pockets of refs and trying to stiff players. It shows.

49ers did not win this game. You got coddled into the next round and cry babied the refs who obviously rode in the same plane from Cisco. You guys suck.

one could argue the playoffs thus far are rigged... just saying: NO vs Phi was suspicious as i stated... Luck's ridiculous comeback very questionable... NO bonehead play from a smart player... unbalanced reffing today.... seems that they want to crown Manning or Brady in the end but certainly want SF vs Sea... NO tears but these games just look really unnatural at times. Nevertheless, I'm proud of the Panthers. Oline, CBs, and WRs must be upgraded. also Shula is questionable as well. This would be best if Ron wants to stay. He now has a new standard.

The officiating was horrible and damaging.

But that's not why we lost.

We lost because we've got a moron for an OC and a head coach that saw aggressiveness on the field by his team, got scared by it, and "calmed them down".

Ergo, the 2nd half of this fugging game.

49ers fans who are proud of this "victory" are only fooling themselves. Have a good time getting stomped in Seattle. You were caressed and coddled into the next round. It was obvious from the start that you needed " help" and you got a lot and then some. The fix was in and everybody including Joe Buck and Aikman as well as the viewing public saw it. They called nothing on you guys. It was disgusting an reminds me of the WWF to say the least. You guys suck!!!

Panthers: I'm proud of you. You have to play the refs sometimes and when they've already got commercials showing Kap going to Seattle and the mass media setting these clowns up you already know. Jerry needs to stop trying to take money out of the pockets of refs and trying to stiff players. It shows.

49ers did not win this game. You got coddled into the next round and cry babied the refs who obviously rode in the same plane from Cisco. You guys suck.

Archived