• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do We Double Dip Again?

mercules20

It all depends on who is available. We double dipped because Short, who we thought was a 1st rounder, was somehow there in the 2nd.

He drafts BPA and the Short pick was incredibe value.

Who knows if something like that will happen again?

Guest shitposting

It's definitely possible we'll take two WRs or CBs in this draft. I don't think OT with be an option as so many have decided to stay in school this year. It's possibly we take two WRs in the first three rounds. I doubt we would take two CBs that high, but anything is possible on draft day when you use position weighted BPA.

Not double dipping at OT....

WR maybe but probably will rotate....

Don't be surprised to see WR or CB in the first depending on how many QBs actually go in the first....there are several pretty damn good CBs that could fall that would be tempting.(although I'm 100% for best WR available)

i don't think the plan was to double dip. it was just an opportunity that fell into his lap that he took advantage of.

i don't expect that to happen again...at least not any time soon.

i also wouldn't rule out the possibility. it's just not something to plan on him doing or expect.

I won't be against double dipping at Oline and trying to get by with patchwork WR and RB, many hear may not remember but sometimes the thing that helps out a QB RB WR more then more talent at those positions is better oline, because it equals more push, more protection bigger running lanes, ect. just helps a lot.

Archived