• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst shows on TV?

8 0 5

I absolutely can't stand Cougar Town. I would rather pour battery acid in my eyeballs while cutting my balls off with dull wire cutters, than sit through an episode off that poor excuse of a TV show. Like seriously what the fug is going on in that show and who is the 15 year old that wrote it?

Anyways, what show can you not stand besides Cougar Town obviously?

Anything on MTV. Anything on CMT (other than Cops: Reloaded). Dance Moms (don't judge me, I dated a life-long dancer for 5 years, so I am familiar with the show), Honey Boo Boo (seriously, fug that show), Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (disappointingly bad).

People saying 90% of tv shows or all of them, you don't fuging get it

2 Broke Girls

What don't we get?

Here are some of my favorite shows recently: Breaking Bad, Dexter, Battlestar Galactica, Orange is the New Black, Sons of Anarchy, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, Agents of Shield, Hell On Wheels, Burn Notice. 

Only ONE of those came on a major network.

Fave shows of the past: Oz, The Wire, The Shield, Terriers, Continuum, Firefly, Fringe, United States of Tara, Louie.

Only one of those came on a major network.

And shows I still need to watch: The Sopranos, Justified, Banshee, Homeland, Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, True Detective, Eastbound and Down, The Americans, Orphan Black, Top of the Lake.

Guess how many of those are on the big four? None.

Mainstream TV is mainstream for a very good reason, but I simply don't like it. I'll tolerate The Big Bang Theory, miss The Wonder Years, and will watch Seinfeld reruns but that's about it. 

"Worst" is probably some random TLC reality show like "Gator Dudes" or "Swamp Pedophiles" that I've never seen but would blow my mind on how bad it is. But a more interesting topic is shows that are popular or generally well liked that I find the worst.

That would be How I Met Your Mother.

Archived