• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jukebox go-to song

philp

I was hammered at Thomas St Tavern about 10 years ago and found the remote to the jukebox. Soooo....I decided I needed to put it in my pocket. I went to the juke box and played "Juicy". After the song was over the next song came on for about 15 seconds...until I hit the skip backwards button and "Juciy" came back on. This happened about 4-5 times while the staff was freaking out looking for the remote. They eventually turned off the box and put on the Musak.

We thought we were funny as poo....but we are also a-holes.

lol when we trolled a bar in college we would throw freebird on 12 times in a row right before we left.

Later I realized they would often just reset the jukebox soon after we left.

We did that at Waffle House after a drunken night, except I chose "follow me" by Uncle Kracker

We did that at Waffle House after a drunken night, except I chose "follow me" by Uncle Kracker

Oh my god. Hearing that song one time is enough to make me want to hit myself in the face with a lawnmower blade.

Seen 'em live 5-6 times. They play very small venues and are very accessible. This particular song is from the album that got them noticed...

Their music is great.

They are actually going to be playing at Ziggy's in Winston Salem on Fri June 27.  May need to make the trip up for that one.

Archived