• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Wyche comments on NFLN this AM reg Dwill

SCP

Steve Wyche brought up an interesting point this morning after saying he thought the Panthers would be OK. His question was regarding the locker room and Deangelo's comment. To paraphrase: "If the Panthers start out slow like, 1-3, will they be able to overcome like last year or will Dwill's comments bubble to the top and start to permeate the locker room?" This animosity could be dangerous.

Does Dwill think he is going to be a June cut?

It almost feels like it. This morning was the first time I heard his comments. He's already questioning his new teammates which is fine if done in house. But to do it like this could really effect the locker room if things start going south on the field. Finger pointing in April is a slippery slope. Then again if we win these comments don't mean poo.

Does Dwill think he is going to be a June cut?

Williams is bitter--maybe he was not smart enough to hide it.  However, I agree with Wyche and I also agree that I can find a hungry stud RB who plays much cheaper in the sixth round.

I think, when you go public and criticize the front office, the writing is not only on the wall, it is on your tombstone.

It almost feels like it. This morning was the first time I heard his comments. He's already questioning his new teammates which is fine if done in house. But to do it like this could really effect the locker room if things start going south on the field. Finger pointing in April is a slippery slope. Then again if we win these comments don't mean poo.

If he is cut the comments don't mean poo. 

As you probably know by now, I am a middle-aged fishnet banana hammock model who commands a pretty nice salary, or I will in 2-3 weeks when the fungus clears up.  Anyway, would I bite the hand that feeds me when I know there are thousands-well, hundreds of 20-year olds out there chomping at the bit to take my place for much less than I get?

I cannot begin to comprehend just how stupid this was.

You guys are as bad as the assumptions the media makes.

Normally I would agree with you but this is a little different. The situation plays a role in this. What Dwill said, a lot of it is true. He wasn't just talking smack or using hyperbole. He was saying what we all feel, his teammates included. This could open the door and snowball if things start out poorly. It makes it a lot easier for others to start pointing fingers when an 8 year vet teed it up on the national stage.

Normally I would agree with you but this is a little different. The situation plays a role in this. What Dwill said, a lot of it is true. He wasn't just talking smack or using hyperbole. He was saying what we all feel, his teammates included. This could open the door and snowball if things start out poorly. It makes it a lot easier for others to start pointing fingers when an 8 year vet teed it up on the national stage.

But we don't have the option of taking a paycut to help resign a Ginn or LaFell.

Archived