• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offensive tackle - Great minds think alike?

SCP

“@RavensInsider: Ozzie Newsome said the tackle board just didn't stack up...Said they weren't going to reach”

Basically what Gettleman said. If Newsome and Gettleman believe this then who are we to argue?

People are addicted to that Marty Hurney post draft feeling, where all the needs are reached for.

Remember how it felt knowing that our D-line was going to be ok because future probowlers Terrell McClain and Sionne Fua were just brought on board.

Plus all our other needs were met! We got Cam! and Brandon Hogan, and Kealoha Pilares....and Lawrence Wilson.........and Zachary Williams.............and Lee Ziemba. We're set!

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

People are addicted to that Marty Hurney post draft feeling, where all the needs are reached for.

Remember how it felt knowing that our D-line was going to be ok because future probowlers Terrell McClain and Sionne Fua were just brought on board.

Plus all our other needs were met! We got Cam! and Brandon Hogan, and Kealoha Pilares....and Lawrence Wilson.........and Zachary Williams.............and Lee Ziemba. We're set!

yeah people were generally high on the hurney drafts

he'd probably still be our GM if we had first round picks from 2009 and 2010 on our team right now.  maybe we would have been competitive.

If DG doesn't start taking protecting Cam seriously, I really don't blame Cam for starting to think about what it would be like behind a good oline somewhere else.

Cam is mobile and sturdy and makes those around him better. Why do his biggest supporters seem to think he's a fragile little china doll and not capable if winning without 4 probowl WRs?

Cam is mobile and sturdy and makes those around him better. Why do his biggest supporters seem to think he's a fragile little china doll and not capable if winning without 4 probowl WRs?

Mobile and sturdy have nothing to do with it. Why risk your QB's healthy simply because he's big? You should always do your best to protect your franchise QB from harm.

If DG doesn't start taking protecting Cam seriously, I really don't blame Cam for starting to think about what it would be like behind a good oline somewhere else.

most teams with good olines either already have a qb or have bigger deficiencies in other areas.

Archived