• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy 911 call

Zod

I wasn't talking about the Hardy situation. I was generally addressing all the white knights that continue to perpetuate this idiotic idea that there is no situation where it is acceptable to put hands on a woman.

Okay fine. I'll take that back. If there is a 240 lbs woman trying to kill me, I'll do what I can. I can't imagine a realistic situation where I would put bruises on a woman I was dating.

like I said women need to learn to keep their hands to them selves.

im noticing a trend of women starting shitt and getting dealt with...then want to play the victim.

I don't care what anyone thinks. if my life is in danger, im hitting whoever it is no matter what sex.

same thing happened with tiger woods. women can be just as abusive as men.

and people please can we keep race out of it.

Simply put this woman is a gold digger and was cut off. She will do and say just about anything to take Hardy down if she does not get the money. Her initial report to police is listed as a simple assault. Now she describes aggravated assault and battery. She has some scratched and small bruising. Now she is in a sling beaten from head to toe, was thrown around like a rag doll, could not escape the apartment (which she continually tried to enter), and was choked when there were no marks or mention of choking on the initial police report when the police saw her. She turned down medical attention for pictures at the hospital from the officers. Now she is tossing everything at the wall trying to get Hardy. She turns the weapons Hardy has into a scene from some over the top tv show and claims she knows he does not have permits and licenses for them. Then she gets the restraining order against him, but continues to stalk him and trys to bait him to get him to violate that restraining order. She did not call 911. Hardy did. Then a friend of hers calls 911 later from the security desk after they found out Hardy called 911. And the girls fled the scene when police arrived to talk to Hardy. Then they go talk to the girls and they cook up this messed up plan. So, CMPD calls Hardy in the morning to tell them what the girls have done in regards to the warrant. Hardy turns himself in to police and goes through the hellish motions of a vendictive gold digger hell bent are getting her piece.

She is dumb and has been running her mouth anyway. Just need to get it recorded and end this garbage. She loves to tell people how she will get Hardy to continue paying for her rent.

Tables will be turned soon enough on this gold digger. She is about to find out what happens when you make false reports to defame and extort a person.

all valid concerns..  but I think a larger point would be hearing the presence of mind he had in a very stressful situation..  

Yea, reading the transcript of the 911 calls definitely show a more level headed side of him than I would have thought he had in that sort of situation.

If I'm Hardy I own a home with security cameras set up, and I don't go within 100 yards of any woman who appears even slightly unhinged.

That was one of my first thoughts, surely he has a video surveillance system set up.  If he doesn't, I bet he will soon.

Greg still needs to surround himself with higher caliber people. Chance he didn't know she was doing hard drugs = 0%.

Find a new gal Greg.

I don't know, dude.  Whatever floats your boat :unsure:

No arrest was made that night iirc...He turned himself in the next day when charges were filed against him.

A warrant was sworn out for Hardy's arrest.

I don't think the call exonerates anyone, but it certainly muddies the waters

I'd have to agree.

If I'd heard only Hardy's call, I might agree with his side, though even on that there are some things that sound a little odd.  As an example, at one point in the call Hardy claims to be running around the table away from her but doesn't sound like he's running at all.  Just sounds like normal conversation.

Having listened to both calls, it's difficult to know what happened.  Is there actual video?  is this witness credible and willing to testify?  Too much up in the air still (which sucks).

We can assume both parties are exaggerating their innocence and we can assume both testimonies may have wholes or contradictions based on emotion, alcohol, and possibly drugs. It's just an unpleasant situation all around.

'Unpleasant' is an understatement.  This is just plain horrible.

Got a feeling this is one of those situations where nobody wins.

Greg still needs to surround himself with higher caliber people. Chance he didn't know she was doing hard drugs = 0%.

Find a new gal Greg.

You ever known one of those couples that everybody knows shouldn't be together but they're always running back into each other's arms?

Watch them wind up back together :wacko:

Edited by Mr. Scot

This is a valid concern. I'm sure there have been moments where panthers fans thought that hardy is either crazy or on something. But he was always the weird, quirky dude who brought defensive energy. I think the front office should look at hardy and see if he has any drug habits before they offer him a significant deal. 

I've always liked his quirky / goofiness.  Have said many times he reminds me of John Randle.

You don't want to think of someone like that having a dark side.

If any of what's being alleged is true, he's pretty much screwed.

Even if it isn't, once a label of 'domestic abuser' gets applied, it's extremely difficult to get rid of.  Unless he actually does have video or something else that completely exonerates him, people are gonna wonder.

Guilty or not - and at this point, who knows - neither his nor his girlfriend's life is ever gonna be the same.

You ever known one of those couples that everybody just knows shouldn't be together but they're always running back into each other's arms?

Watch them wind up back together :wacko:

Yeah. I know couples exactly like that. They cheat on each other, they fight, they cause scenes in bars. Then you hear they are still together doing the same stuff 2 years later.

One other thing I've picked up on, it was stated in one of the articles that it was his girlfriend but it seemed from the 911 call that wasn't the case.  Is here any actual real knowledge about this part of it?  Is there anything saying he was actually dating this girl at this time?  Maybe he dated her back in September or something, but he said someone else brought her over.  Maybe it was a fling in the past and she came with the intention of rekindling and he wasn't into it and that's what made her flip out.  It keeps getting repeated that it's his girlfriend, but I have my doubts.  If he was in fact not dating her, then he is even more in the clear in my opinion.  Removes the "oh well he should make better decisions about who he hangs around" rhetoric.