• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Blast From the Past - Cam Newton the Journey

Galvatron

I think this video kinda symbolizes the changing of the guard from the Steve Smith Era to Cam's both outstanding Athlete's who love competing, and bring a passion to the 99% of nfl players wish they could bring... Steve was dynamic, but I think cam can be the greatest panther ever as long as he continues to grow his leadership and we can surround him with talent to match his. The sky is the limit with this field general and I get excited every year the season starts anxiously waiting to see what else he gets better at. We have a gem in this and this isn't even considering what we have on d this team is destined for greatness and anyone that thinks otherwise is blind.

You made that?  Man... I've probably added 50,000 or so views to that video myself lol... I've watched that thing so many times.  Great job cuz, easily one of the best highlight videos I've ever seen.

You wouldn't happen to be Navi Singh too, would you?

http://youtu.be/3BkBLrhRm90

Because that video is pretty awesome too (which I've also watched the poo out of and showed to a bunch of different people :P )

No, Navi Singh is someone else.

The other two videos I've made are Smith (Rebirth) which someone else also posted in this thread.

The other Cam Newton video I made is called "Cam Newton - A Star Is Born". This one surprisingly has more views, also definitely worth checking out if you liked this one.

Dude... If you ever had the time, it would be absolutely EPIC if you could update this video annually after every season. Whether you just kept making the video longer or substituted highlights. That would be AWESOME!

This post was sent from a very fancy and shiny iPhone while using the buggy CarolinaHuddle iOS app.

Yea man don't think I haven't thought of that lol. I had just graduated college when I made that video and had a lot of free time on my hand. It was my first true highlight video and it was crazy the amount of time it takes. Now with a full time job and everything else going on, its really tough to find the time. Hopefully I'll have some time to make or update one in the coming year or two.

The Golden Calf of Bristol is a much more accurate passer than Newton... could be one of the all-time dumbest comments ever made by an "expert".

That play against Arkansas State looked almost identical to the one he had against the Pats last year...

The Golden Calf of Bristol is a much more accurate passer than Newton... could be one of the all-time dumbest comments ever made by an "expert".

That play against Arkansas State looked almost identical to the one he had against the Pats last year...

"Than he will ever be!" Whoever said that is a pure genius.

Good work Lil Smitty!! Made a new YouTube, need to suscribe

And that ladies and gentlemen is why they gave Cam such a hard time out the gate - and continue to bash him every opportunity they get. 

Cam Newton made them look like completely uninformed, incompetent, morons - from his very first game! He dropped 400+ in each of his first 2 games in the NFL! And lost. If the 2011 and 2012 defenses was as good as last year's, those teams would have been serious contenders for the super bowl. Cam played every bit as good or better than Seattle's young gun. Wilson is very talented, but that defense and BeastMode are responsible for more of their wins than he is. 

I watched this the other night at work and just thought 'I can't believe how insane some of these plays are'. Just simply amazing. It baffles me how someone can trash this man's play: 93 total TD's in 3 years...and still no respect. Cam is a playmaker. I hope this fanbase appreciates the athlete we have leading our team.

i hope everyone in our fanbase watches this and realizes what a blessing it is to have Newton as our QB. he will be putting up highlights like this for most of his career and now, he has learned how to be a leader and a winner. the future is bright in Carolina with Newton at the helm.

There was countless posts here before the draft and before the first game where huddlers were so fuging mad that we were going to/ did draft him. I wish i could find them. So many idiots.

Archived