• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Huddle Gameday Live - Buffalo Bills Edition

Jeremy Igo

Can't watch up here and don't want to stream but I'm glad KB got a TD. Was it a nice catch? Also just checked the box score.

What the hell is a Matt Blanchard?

bro you don't care you're cool and it's preseason and stuff. you gotta check out the latest big brother episode.

Can't watch up here and don't want to stream but I'm glad KB got a TD. Was it a nice catch? Also just checked the box score.

KB's catch was while being tripped up, on the way to the ground. Beautiful.

Blanchard apparently is Pickle's marriage name.

Yeah it was a beauty. Anderson just chucked up a floater from the 30 when he saw 1v1 on the outside and Kelvin had Gilmore beat badly. Gilmore shoved Kelvin from behind and KB regained his balance just in time to reel in the catch right before it hit the ground and corralled it very smoothly for a big receiver. 

Bring the beers if you want to watch the second half...got NFL Preseason Live so it is in HD. 

I honestly think Getts doesn't know shiz about o lines. He's had the same mess for 2 years and hasn't done dick.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The oline was adequate last year, struggled at times becuz of injuries at guard but really gettleman doesn't know poo about the oline. He helped bring Eli one of the best olines in football...give the man a break we lost quality guys we have to rebuild