• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have Madden 15 right now

Lilsmitty09

Btw what the h*ll happen to the coin toss? Was that a big problem? And hope in OT i get to pick if i want the ball or not.. STRANGE..lol

The coin toss happens in the settings menu when your at the team select screen. Away team gets selection and automatically wins coin toss. Lol

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

The coin toss happens in the settings menu when your at the team select screen. Away team gets selection and automatically wins coin toss. Lol

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

It's still in the game for overtime, just not to start the game.  Silly, but oh well.

They (the liars at EA sports) said they were adding hundreds of new face scans. I see 6-8 guys per team. The rest are robotic/generic faces that look nothing like the real player. It's 2014 and the liars at EA tiburon have done it again!!!!

8 * 32 = x 

Solve for x

Guest Barry McCaulkinor

I'm a madden skeptic when it comes to yearly purchases. I hadn't bought a madden in about 4 years since getting madden 25. I was apprehensive about buying madden 15 but did so anyways since it was free with the xbox one bundle. Best madden I've played in nearly a decade honestly. Madden 93' on snes is still probably my most enjoyed version of madden tho, but madden 15 has a chance to supplant that. 

Archived