• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everyone's Favorite: Power Rankings!

SgtJoo

49ers will nosedive to bottom of the NFCW this season and I will be so happy watching that trainwreck happen.  9er fans will finally realize that Crapernick is one of the worst QBs in the NFL.

My roommate hates him and he's been a 49ers fan for a long time. They are starting to catch on.

Washington Post has us behind Jacksonville, Minnesota, New York Giants and Jets, Dolphins among others.

24. Carolina Panthers (12-4) | Cam Newton enters the season with a hairline fracture of a rib and major questions about his offensive line and receivers. The offense almost certainly won’t be the same and few would be surprised if the Panthers don’t resemble the team they were last season.

ESPN's Tuesday Morning Quarterback predicts 12-4 and Wild Card berth:

NFC South

Gave Seahawks better

playoff game than Broncos did.

New Orleans Saints.

Forecast finish: 12-4

League's only team with

a Director of Mascots.

Carolina Cats.

Forecast finish: 12-4

Bad-sport Schiano

replaced by nice guy Lovie.

Tampa Buccaneers.

Forecast finish: 6-10

NFC title

game seems very long ago.

Atlanta Falcons.

Forecast finish: 6-10

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/TMQHaiku140902/annual-nfl-preview-haiku-style-tuesday-morning-quarterback

Most optimistic prediction I've seen from one of the big boy sites.

These lists are so terrible. 49ers at #1, #4 and #5 is a joke. Half of their D is either injured or suspended and their offense looks absolutely putrid. Like 2010 Jimmy Clausen lead Panthers O bad. I wouldn't be surprised if they go 6-10.

.....whoa.....their offense doesnt look that bad. No matter how you feel about Kaep, he isnt garbage. He may be limited in progressions, but the one-trick pony thing he does.....he does pretty well. They have a good stable of WRs, a great TE, an aging but really good work horse RB. Not to mention Hunter. Plus, their O-line is one of the best. Unless something has changed, your post makes my brain hurt.....no offense. I would love nothing more for them to go 2-14. Just dont see them coming anywhere near that......or 6-10. IMO

.....whoa.....their offense doesnt look that bad. No matter how you feel about Kaep, he isnt garbage. He may be limited in progressions, but the one-trick pony thing he does.....he does pretty well. They have a good stable of WRs, a great TE, an aging but really good work horse RB. Not to mention Hunter. Plus, their O-line is one of the best. Unless something has changed, your post makes my brain hurt.....no offense. I would love nothing more for them to go 2-14. Just dont see them coming anywhere near that......or 6-10. IMO

Here's a quote from the other thread about this:

the 49ers starting offense through 3 games this preseason:

-25 yd FG

-missed 55 yd FG

-punt

-punt

-lost fumble by Kaepernick

-punt

-39 yd FG

and through 3 games this preseason, Kaepernick is 12-of-22 (54.6%) for 115 yds, 0 TD, 0 INT, 69.3 rating...and an anemic 5.23 yards per attempt. He also was sacked once and had 2 carries for 13 yds. 

NFL.com:

"The San Francisco 49ers struggled on offense once again during Sunday's preseason win over the Chargers, churning out just 14 yards over their first three drives. Colin Kaepernick and the starters have generated a mere six points in August... Kaepernick was battered along the way, absorbing too many hits in the pocket and on the run...Pro Football Focus has the Niners ranked dead last through the air, one notch below the vertically challenged Cleveland Browns."

In the past, they've been relying on their stellar defense and a top end OLine and running game to mask the fact that Kaepernick is a terrible QB. Right now their D looks mediocre at best with all the injuries and suspensions and their OLine and running game haven't looked good either. Expectidly, this has exposed Kaepernick as the horrible QB he is. 6-8 wins is what I figure for them on the season.

In the past, they've been relying on their stellar defense and a top end OLine and running game to mask the fact that Kaepernick is a terrible QB. Right now their D looks mediocre at best with all the injuries and suspensions and their OLine and running game haven't looked good either. Expectidly, this has exposed Kaepernick as the horrible QB he is. 6-8 wins is what I figure for them on the season.

I've always said... take away that playoff ready team, and Kap is bottom of the barrel.

Archived