• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let Cam Sit This Week

chknwing

He would miss 1/4 of the season if we let him "heal his injury" . This is just managing his pain and keeping him fresh for the game. Cam need every opportunity to get chemistry with the offense, if we are going to have a successful season. A lot of 2 TE set and  heavy dose of Stewart is what we need. 

If ROMO can do it so can CAM.  

We could win this game with DA or Webb and let Cam start the home opener.

You're being extremely disrespectful to Tampa and the entire National Football League. You don't just throw out 2nd and 3rd string QBs and win in the NFL. For a while Rivera had only beaten back up or rookie qbs. There is a reason for that.

If the Panthers want to win, Cam plays. Protect him. That's what our line gets paid for. No excuses. Protect him so he can do his job. Open up running lanes for our backs so they can do their jobs. Cam's injury puts more pressure on the o-line to get their heads out of their asses (namely Bell and Chandler). Cam's injury wasn't their fault, but they need to play like it was and become a wall...

Am I the only one that thinks Cam and KB/Olsen are going to play pitch and catch all afternoon on sunday? I think we March the field each possession 5-15 yards at a time with Stewart runs and PA drags and outs to KB and Olsen. If we go deep more than 3 or 4 plays we fire Shula on Monday. Cam will be fine, we will game plan for him to not hold on to the ball too long.

Side note, did anyone notice how many rollouts we ran with Joe Webb in the Pittsburg game? While it's not great for his ankle so much running all game, it would protect him from a blindside (Bell Side) rib shot. I hope we see more of that sunday.

Archived