• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We may very well still be the best team in the NFCS

Rags

Jimmy Graham possibly out 2-3 weeks as well. We need to beat the Packers and Seahawks going into the Saints game. Both winnable games, in Green Bay against a very shaky GB team, and at home vs. Seattle who's defense has been thrown on and who has struggled to score this season.

I would settle for a split in those two if we beat the Saints to top it off

somehow this year's NFC South division has become the mirror image of the mediocre days of the NFC West.

Or last years NFC East.

Tampa is suffering a hangover from their last coach.  Atlanta has focused to much on offense, not enough on defense.  New Orleans spends to much money on a few players.  We are in salary cap hell. 

Agree to disagree.

disagree with what? I'm pissed about how we've played so far and about the Tie today, but we have a 1 1/2 game lead on the rest of the NFCS what more could we honestly want and we all know the panthers still havent brought it all together, all we have to do is basically hope we can hold on till, Hardy gets back and players back on offense to go on a tear over the last half of the season and and build momentum going into the playoffs.

I dont care how we do it, as long as we lead the NFCS going into Philly I'm good with it.

Archived