• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not an overreaction: Velasco > Amini

Ruff

I think the writing is on the wall for Amini, he has been hurt in the past but there has been no big improvement in his game and next year will be the last year in his contract. I would love to grab a big 6'5 mauler to put on the other side of Kalil

I agree with this. While I give him some leeway, I think he has been mediocre if not a liability. There are a lot of opportunities for improvement on the OL although I thought they did a pretty good job today and gave Cam some time.

I think the writing is on the wall for Amini, he has been hurt in the past but there has been no big improvement in his game and next year will be the last year in his contract. I would love to grab a big 6'5 mauler to put on the other side of Kalil

Andrew Norwell

Amini was a 2nd round pick too

I can't think of one Hurney pick that's doing something significant to help us win this season. And before people say Cam, Rivera is the one who scouted Cam and told Hurney to draft him. When I say significant I mean making game changing plays consistently

Archived