• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

There's no sense in worrying about anything else until the OL is fixed.

CatMan72

Yes Cam missed a few throws, the WR's dropped a few and the play calling was questionable, but there's no sense in worrying about any of that until the OL is fixed. With just a little more protection Cam would have time to set his feet, go through his reads and make better throws. A better OL would also mean a more effective running game and at heart we're a run-first team that thrives on play action. 

Fix the OL, then we'll see what else needs fixing - until then you can't even make an honest evaluation. 

I remember last season philly fans were complaining about the oline when Vick was playing. He gets hurt and Foles comes in. Suddenly the oline becomes one of the best in the league.

We are a different level of bad. That Philly OL people complained about still opened up holes and they had a run game. There was evidence they belonged on the field

I have no faith in a front office that decided Byron Bell should be our starting LT because he's left handed.

FO had so much faith in Bell that they tried to sign Anthony Collins in the offseason.

I honestly feel sorry for Rivera, he has to stand up there and find a way to justify the personnel he's been given to work with this year.

I also understand the predicament Gettleman is in, we have massive contracts coming up for Cam and Luke so we couldn't afford to acquire the talent we knew we needed this year.

The true test will be during this coming offseason when we get out from under a lot of bad contracts/dead cap space and can actually compete for talent in FA.

Until then... it is what it is.

I think we need to spend whatever money we have on a LT and draft an LT in the 1st. Start our new rookie at RT and have a vet come in at LT.

We desperately need to set Cam's mind at ease in the pocket before this franchise wrecks him. The only problem is that the FA market isn't very appealing this offseason.

I'm all for double dipping at LT in the draft too. I just want a vet starting day 1.

I remember last season philly fans were complaining about the oline when Vick was playing. He gets hurt and Foles comes in. Suddenly the oline becomes one of the best in the league.

Philly has 2 all pro guys playing on the left side, and invested in a RT with the number 4 pick that year as well. plus the center is also a pretty good player.

Cam has been playing bad over the last 3 weeks, but your bashing of him is just out of hand now. you do this every thread. this OL needs some major work done to it. 

Archived