• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sign LeGarrette Blount

MichaelNewtonII

He walked off the field while the game was still going last night.  I have zero interest in guys who pull stunts like that.

There are also stories that he was a locker room cancer and a bad influence on Leveon Bell.

Browns or Colts might go after him.  Doubt we do.

i get you don't want Blount, but you need to deal with the fact stew sucks. In the words of Richard Sherman he is "Mediocre... at best."

Apparently you haven't been watching the games. 

Stew trucks his way for 4 or 5 yards at a time. He runs through defenders. The dude is a beast. 

AP wouldn't do any better with this line. 

Stew doesn't suck. I don't get the hate people like you have for him. I get it, he has been injured a lot the past few years, but ever since he's been back, he's been running through people. If they made him the starter, our running game would be significantly Vetter.

Stewart is almost never healthy for 1, and 2, he's not the same guy as he was back in 08.

Fun Fact: LeGarrette Blount avg 4.1 yard per carry this year (266yd 65car) so yeah, he can truck people for 4 yards too.

So your argument is let's pay more money for a trouble maker when we have someone on the roster that does the samething. 

Okay, bro. 

Bell had 200 yards last night... at one point they had like 7 runs to him back to back up the MIDDLE and he came away with 7-10 yards everytime on his on, making people miss, keep churning forward. I would say Pitt has a little stronger line than us but not that much......

Damn I wish Cam had a nice RB who could put the team on his back for a few 

I would say Pitt has a little stronger line than us but not that much......

Yeah they do have a stronger line.... By a lot. Bell is a complete beast and has ultra-rare vision for a 2nd year running back, and very sly elusiveness, but he also has a line that would get any average joe 3 yards before contact. Bell makes more of it and impressively turns it into 7-10, but so would Stewart behind that line. Our problem is that our line gets no push and whenever it does, DeAngelo happens to be in to run into his own blockers' backs. I would love to have Bell as a straight up WR though. He runs routes amazingly, catches everything in sight, and can get yards after contact. Maybe the most complete back in the league besides maybe Charles.

Archived