• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's twitter was hacked because his password was "Camnewton1"

Ricky Spanish

I'm pretty sure he didn't make that account, nor pick the password.

He doesn't run the account obviously, but I can't imagine a professional PR person whose job it is to run someone's twitter account would pick that password. If they did, I really hope hires gets someone else lol

He doesn't run the account obviously, but I can't imagine a professional PR person whose job it is to run someone's twitter account would pick that password. If they did, I really hope hires gets someone else lol

So you think Cam picked the password when he was creating the twitter account? I seriously doubt Cam created the twitter account, and you pick the password when you create the account. The PR person created the twitter account imo, and that would mean he/she also picked the password.

You know it could be that Cam let one of his personal friends or family members set up and run the account for a small fee. And maybe this person was not internet savvy, but they needed the money and Cam had a soft spot for them. That would explain the easy to hack password.

Archived