• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jason Williams waived too?

SgtJoo

This, said perfectly!  I really can't believe this bullshit.  Williams has been very solid on ST, and you almost always heard his name when plays were being made.  I completely understand Cason, but to poo on Williams like that is unbelievable.  One blocked punt outweighed the plethora of good things he did for that unit... fuging sad.

...that's the way it is where I work. one fukup wipes out 10 attaboys...

With all these cuts, Panthers fans should seriously start thinking about paying other things more attention than the Panthers if Ron isn't fired. Signs are pointing towards looking for scapegoats instead and Ron will be here. This is getting embarrassing. Its sad how they're doing players. Who the fug wants to play here? Our season been lost. Jason isn't the reason we're sitting on 3 wins. They cut him, but REAL problems for why we're sitting on 3 wins are still here

Makes sense. One bad game and your let go. Meanwhile Bell doing what bell does game in and game out. Well Rivera did Jason a favor. Good luck Jason. You finally escaped this hole. I really don't like Rivera. It's become personal and I have never even met the man, lol.

Archived