• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What would the perception be if it was Hardy who wrecked?

Ruff

who knows. what is it you want to accomplish with this? cause/blame is still under investigation. Are you trying to imply cam would be innocent because hes cam and hardy would be guilty because he has another court case. I dunno seems silly.

If this was Hardy, we would somehow be blaming it on him. We're all guilty of assuming Hardy is doing the worst thing possible, and something like this (or the report like the one came out today that Cam has 16 traffic violations in 7 years) would be another strike against his long term value.

who the hell cares? why are we comparing Cam Newton and Greg Hardy, and I am probably the biggest Hardy supporter on this board. just be grateful that Cam walked out of this alive and the other driver from all accounts escaped serious injury. this is not a time to bring up the negative and try to prove points. thank god everyone is ok. 

If this was Hardy, we would somehow be blaming it on him. We're all guilty of assuming Hardy is doing the worst thing possible, and something like this (or the report like the one came out today that Cam has 16 traffic violations in 7 years) would be another strike against his long term value.

disagree completly.  as like I said the accident is still under investigation, now if you are saying you would assume Hardy was guilty, thats on you, but dont assume every one thinks the same way.  

Archived