• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Manziel early riser for Browns

redbuddha

I have only watched first half of that game, but Browns also had some drops and one of his picks came off a tipped pass that should have been caught.

I expect him to play better this Sunday so I hope we are taking him seriously

Based on Norman's comment it sounds as if they are taking him lightly.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12041706/johnny-manziel-arrives-cleveland-browns-practice-facility-early

BEREA, Ohio -- Johnny Manziel called his ugly debut as an NFL starter an "absolutely" humbling experience, and his midweek preparation habits for Sunday's game at Carolina seem to validate those words.

ESPN spotted Manziel's car arriving at the Browns' facility at around 7:30 a.m. Wednesday, more than five hours before the team is scheduled to practice at 12:50 p.m. Unless someone else was driving the car, Manziel was likely coming to the facility for prep work on the Panthers. This was the same car Manziel often drives to games and practices.

A 7:30 arrival would be considered early for most NFL standards, unless the Browns were holding team meetings.

ESPN has now posted the video of Johnny Football arriving at the Brown's facility...

woman-driver-o.gif

That son of a bitch better not come in here and kick our ass.

You know damn well it's in the NFL's best interest to not let Johnny repeat his shitstorm from last week. Officials gonna be for the Browns all day.

Plus we make back ups and rookies look all world. Unless you're giraffe neck glennon, then we make you look like giraffe neck glennon.

Manziel's coming out party as he leads Browns to blowout win leading the way with 280 passing yards, 65 rushing yards and 4 total td's. Then we get a week of ESPN spouting off about Manziel and Luck being the future of the NFL. I can see it already, i have no faith in anyone in the front office or coaching a staff.

Archived