• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin Benjamin: We need you bud

TheRumGone

I don't think saying Cam often lets Olsen fade out of quarters of play means I think Olsen is always open.

Playoff football. You have Olsen for 8 yards or KB for 14.....on an early down. I want Cam to not go to KB every time in that scenario

Cam did a great job of finding the open man yesterday and took his check down when he needed to.

Cam will force it when things start getting off track, but when Cam's distributing the ball to whoever is open (whoever that may be) things are usually clicking.

Yesterday Cam targeted KB a couple times when he was about to get hit which I think had more to do with Cam choosing to go to the sideline than risking something over the middle to Olsen.

I'm guessing Zona sticks Peterson on KB but they do have Cromartie who matches up with KB well too.

We're going to need our other guys to step up in the passing game Sunday.

Which is again, postseason....I want Cam to remember Olsen. Forcing one to Olsen likely will be less dangerous than one to KB.

AZ CBs are good athletes. KB doesn't get much seperation big picture. That presents a good opportunity for a good INT D to add to it

I don't like the outs and comebacks with KB against them. Hopefully they work him across the middle and let him box guys out and slants. Even though Cam throws darts I think the AZ guys can guess on those and get them if they are heavy in the plan

Not sure why so many are saying Cam needs to get Olsen more involved. We only threw the ball 16 times yesterday, at least 3 of those off the top of my head were targeted to Olsen. We completed 10 of those 16 passes. Should've been 12 as 2 were blatant drops by KB. That would've been a 75% completion rate.

I really hope he's not Lafell 2.0. Makes ridiculous catches he has no business hauling in and then drops the routine ones.

On Lafell's best day, he isnt half the receiver KB is. Yes he has dropped a few, but they'll work that out.

Rookie WR without a true number 2 receiver..... with 1000 yards.

There was a time when were trying to figure out if Lafell should be starting over David Gettis or not. Yea.... David Gettis made it into this thread.... because of how suspect Lafell is.

Not sure why so many are saying Cam needs to get Olsen more involved. We only threw the ball 16 times yesterday, at least 3 of those off the top of my head were targeted to Olsen. We completed 10 of those 16 passes. Should've been 12 as 2 were blatant drops by KB. That would've been a 75% completion rate.

The force is strong with this one.

It wasn't exclusicely an Atl game comment

It was a we are headed into the postseason comment.....and an overall Cam/Olsen comment.

On Lafell's best day, he isnt half the receiver KB is. Yes he has dropped a few, but they'll work that out.

Rookie WR without a true number 2 receiver..... with 1000 yards.

There was a time when were trying to figure out if Lafell should be starting over David Gettis or not. Yea.... David Gettis made it into this thread.... because of how suspect Lafell is.

There is so much awful in this post I don't know where to start. Good god.

Archived